WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Q: WHAT CHANGES FROM MARCH 2022:?
A. The New Commerce Experience (NCE) is the latest pricing model for Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Windows 365, and Power Platform subscriptions. NCE was designed to reduce complexity in billing processes and provide cost savings for longer term subscriptions
Q: WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?
A. NCE will change how you purchase Microsoft services such as Microsoft 365. Through NCE you will have the option of either
an annual or monthly subscription, and these prices will differ from previous subscriptions.
You can also have mid–term upgrades. Available upgrade paths are now defined by Microsoft, please contact us to discuss what’s possible
NEW COMMITMENT OPTIONS
|Term Commitment 1 full month||✓|
|Priced at a premium above the Annual Subscription option 20%||✓|
|Offers the most flexibility||✓|
|No price lock||✓|
|Montly term offers will not be available for all Microsoft Products||✓|
|Windows 365 Products will only be available on a monthly term offer, but will not be subject to the 20% premium.||✓|
|Can be upgraded midterm||✓||✓|
|72 hours grace period to new license cancellation||✓||✓|
|Subscription seat increases can be made at any time||✓||✓|
|Term Commitment: 12 Months||✓|
|Price locked in the entire term||✓|
PRODUCTS THAT MUST BE ANNUAL COMMITMENT
The following products must move to an annual commitment, there is no supplement price.
- Cloud: Azure Active Directory Premium P2
- Cloud: Azure Information Protection Premium P1
- Cloud: Azure Information Protection Premium P1 (Nonprofit)
- Cloud: Exchange Online (Plan 1)
- Cloud: Exchange Online (Plan 1) (Annual)
- Cloud: Exchange Online (Plan 2)
- Cloud: Microsoft 365 Business Voice (Premium)
- Cloud: Microsoft 365 International Calling Plan for SMB
- Cloud: Project Plan 3